Suresite are proud to announce we are now accredited by the Good Business Charter.
The Good Business Charter, supported by the Confederation of British Industry (CBI) and the Trades Union Congress (TUC), is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that encourages and recognises responsible business practices.
“We are overjoyed to be accredited by the Good Business Charter, a fantastic achievement which is proof of the dedication and hard work displayed by the team here at Suresite. This recognition demonstrates the continued commitment to our team, who are at the heart of everything we deliver.’’ – Steve Hoban – CEO
As a business with under 51 employees:
- We commit to pay our directly employed and regularly contracted staff the real living wage as defined by the Living Wage Foundation.
- We commit to only use zero or minimal hours contracts when it is mutually beneficial and accepted by both us and the employee.
- We will actively support and encourage employee well-being treating those with legitimate sickness in a fair and respectful manner and promote access to impartial support and advice for employees with physical and mental health needs.
- We commit to having a way where every employee can make suggestions or raise issues with senior management.
- We commit to have robust measures in place to encourage diversity at key stages of recruitment, selection and retention of employees and to prevent harassment or victimisation in the workplace.
- We care about the environment and encourage the development of good environmental practice as an organisation, seeking to minimise our impact and commit to improve it.
- We commit to pay our taxes where applicable, only use tax allowances for the purpose intended, and be transparent in our relationship with HMRC.
- We have a clear commitment to our stakeholders and prioritise addressing and learning from stakeholder feedback, seeking to put negative issues right.
- We commit to ethical sourcing of anything we purchase, such as by applying standards set out in the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code where relevant.
- We commit to paying our suppliers promptly, and within at least 30 days.