Changes will be coming in from 1 January 2020
Worldpay from FIS is continually working to offer competitive pricing. We sometimes need to adjust our fees to align with industry changes and following increases to existing fees, and new fees announced by Visa, there will be an adjustment to certain costs of processing your card transactions.
In summary, the changes include:
- An increase to Acquirer Card Not Present Service Fees
- An increase to Acquirer Card Present Service Fees
- A fee applied to all transactions that are PAN key entered
- Revised rates to International Acquirer Fees for issues card transactions in Italy
- New fees introduced to certain countries in Europe, as part of Visa’s innovation and Market Development Fees
The changes mentioned above will increase to the costs associated with Card Present and Card Not Present transactions.
What this means for you
Effective from 1 January 2020, the pass through element of your Visa Scheme and Interchange Fees will include the changes to, or new scheme fees that are applicable and as defined above.
Here to help
If you have any questions about these changes, feel free to get in touch and we’ll be happy to assist you.