Law requires that all employees within the oil industry should be aware of the potentially serious dangers involved in accepting fuel deliveries on a forecourt.
The Suresite Competent Persons course will help to ensure that you and your staff are responsible, vigilant to the hazards and understand the procedures expected by your local enforcement agency.
- Your responsibilities and legal requirements
- Delivery and Emergency procedures
- DCD/Unassisted deliveries
- Study time is 2-3 hours, with the ability to stop and start when required (within a 90 day unrestricted access period).
- PC/Laptop with an internet connection and a webcam is all that is required to study.
- Free access to our Trainer Management Suite for the monitoring of multiple trainees.
- Trainee photograph added to certificate on completion for unique authentication.
- Cost: £25.00 (ex/VAT) per course, per trainee.
Contact our training team