Various safety precautions have been implemented on the Forecourt often at considerable expense to protect you and the public from potential hazards. As an individual you must be able to recognise a hazard and the controls used to reduce that risk.
The Suresite ‘Safety First on the Forecourt’ online course will help you to be aware of the dangers that are presented to you, contractors and members of the public. You will then be able to build your confidence and understanding of the correct emergency procedures required to ensure a safe environment.
- Forecourt safety procedures & hazards
- The law and health and safety
- Product and flammability
- Contamination and health
- Study time is 2-3 hours, with the ability to stop and start when required (within a 90 day unrestricted access period).
- PC/Laptop with an internet connection and a webcam is all that is required to study.
- Free access to our Trainer Management Suite for the monitoring of multiple trainees.
- Trainee photograph added to certificate on completion for unique authentication.
Cost: £25.00 (ex/VAT) per course, per trainee.
Take a look at our FAQs here to find out more.
Alternatively, complete your details below and a member of our training team will contact you.