For good reason the law states that people who accept fuel deliveries on a forecourt must be competent. The practice is commonplace, however, as employees within the oil industry you should be aware of the potentially serious dangers involved.
The Suresite Competent Persons course will help to ensure that you and your staff are responsible, vigilant to the hazards and understand the procedures expected by your local enforcement agency.
- Your responsibilities and legal requirements
- Delivery and Emergency procedures
- DCD/Unassisted deliveries
- Study time is 2-3 hours, with the ability to stop and start when required (within a 90 day unrestricted access period).
- PC/Laptop with an internet connection and a webcam is all that is required to study.
- Free access to our Trainer Management Suite for the monitoring of multiple trainees.
- Trainee photograph added to certificate on completion for unique authentication.
Cost: £25.00 (ex/VAT) per course, per trainee.
Take a look at our FAQs here to find out more.
Alternatively, complete your details below and a member of our training team will contact you.